Let your robot clean its head! :)
What have you done?!?
Look at these combinations! :D
This is really breaking every rule of robotics! :)
And the code:
I have used more than 20 programming languages but I could not recognise the result. It looks like python and assembly combination. Of course the compiler could not compile it but reported a very simple error: ‘;’ expected! :D
Sometimes you have to risk everything…
Finally I could complete the test of mobile accelerometer. The values (between -10 and 10) need to be adjusted but can be used for leg coordination. Hopefully I can say the same when it’s standing :)
During accelerator sensor testing one of our servos gave up.
- experiment started without any load
- all servos suddenly stopped
- BEC was a bit hot
- power bus was also hot where main power cable was connected
- one servo moved slowly to end position (against control signal -> lost reference voltage -> overloaded power supply -> high current -> short-circuit?)
- the moving servo started to produce smoke
Summary autopsy report:
Assumption : internal short-circuit because of unknown reason
Investigation team: Robot Builder Team
Opening the body: mechanical parts seems to be ok.
Checking vital organs: one IC has serious injuries.
Further investigation is not required. Internal injury located on leg level. Clearly visible short-circuit. Original assumption confirmed.
End of autopsy report.